Saturday, October 14, 2006

The weekend

Jimmy and I have decided to be pathetic today. I couldn’t get out of bed and he has a dead leg from playing football. So we rang up Rob and he has arrived with bread and the papers and has now taken the dog out.

Didn’t sleep well last night but found an interesting fact about my new radio/CD - the clock display is so large that it reflects off the ceiling. I was well impressed.

Read a chapter of a book in bed which was a good first. Not the Scottish Highlanders – though I did dip into that yesterday - it seems to be written by a rather bitter man who hates people from Northumberland. I look forward to reading more.

I know some of you have tried to post comments to the blogg but not been able too – if you go on my profile my email address is there. I love getting emails!