Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Had a very poor night’s sleep as I got into a total four week loop. This was a first as it was ‘A four weeks from now loop’ i.e. the future not the past.

I have decided that subject to certain conditions I intend to go back to work four weeks today – Wednesday the 22nd of November.

My panic yesterday, on leaving Liverpool on the drive to Mold, shocked me. It also made me understand that I have to be able to do various things before I can go back to work operating at 100%. The advice I am getting is, that to go back before this is asking for trouble and as I have said to several people recently, “I really can’t be arsed having a nervous breakdown.”

So this was what I thought about in the night.

There are certain things I plan to do over the next four weeks. These include my parents 60th, a trip away with Gilly for a few days and sorting out the probate stuff.

I also set myself certain conditions for returning to work these include:

Reading several books cover to cover,
Being able to watch/listen to the news,
Buying a newspaper and reading more than the sudoku,
Sleeping better,
Going to the supermarket and doing a proper weekly shop.

So a bad night but a good one. Lots of decisions made and things thought through.