Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The weather today has been miserable – which has suited my mood perfectly.

Yesterday I didn’t eat very much - so today I made myself eat and then read a couple of pages of Scottish Highlanders and slept most of the afternoon – which was probably a good thing to do.

I’m not the only one who has had a miserable day – the Customer Care team at Motability also had a bad day after responding inappropriately to a letter I’d sent.

This morning I scanned all the correspondence and emailed them to the Motability Press Office. I asked whether they thought I should send them to my contacts in the press, their Chair and list of Patrons. I then signed it Tricia Jenkins MBE – which was a bit below the belt - but their Chief patron is the Queen!

A delightful young woman phoned me and I was nice to her and they will be reviewing their practice.

Which is a good thing as Motability are great – Chris has had a Motability car from when the scheme was introduced and it they are a real life line for people with limited mobility.