Monday, October 30, 2006

Five weeks and moving on

After dropping Alex off at the station I went to Matalan, one of the very few places which sells socks larger than a size 12, and bought 24 pairs of XXL size 14 socks – so a week supply for each son as a present! I also bought a shed load of fruit to test the juicer.

After a nice cup of tea with Richard, I spent all day sorting and should hopefully finish the probate forms tomorrow. I’ve got all the information – I think.

Have arranged to go into work tomorrow for lunch with Debs and Trish, which I’m looking forward too, though I hope I don’t cry. I think I’m fine and then I meet people and I get weepy.

Jimmy has just come home and his GCSE English Language has been re- graded as a B – which Chris would have liked as he was surprised that he had only got a C – so that was nice.