Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Vics won 2:0 against Cambridge and there were 1039 people at the match without the Jenkins there would have been 1035. We stood at the back of the Stands, watched the match and the sky and enjoyed ourselves.

Saturday night was a bit sad – Jim, Alex and I had macaroni cheese by common consensus, then Alex and I sat companionably on the sofa and felt miserable together.

The clocks went back last night and I awoke feeling very heavy. Forced myself to go for a run as it is Sunday morning. Started the run with an African Male Voice Choir, one of Chris’s favourites, followed by an eclectic range of music. My MP3 player has been populated by Jimmy and always comes as a surprise.

The park was beautiful this morning, the autumn colours are coming into their own and the leaves have yet to be blown off the trees. Saw the Chosen Beech Tree from a couple of different angles which I liked and thought about how we scatter Chris’s ashes. I think it might be nice to involve the Officer, give her one last job.

Then I made juices with unlikely combinations of fruit and vegetables - think I'm going to be on my own with the juicer! Just thought Chris would have seriously hated the debris of the juicer.