Thursday, December 07, 2006

Well Brenda’s hug was bone crushing!

We went round Dorcas Place which was mind blowing and then the others went off to a Family Literacy Center and came back just full of ideas – which was good – I told Brenda the story of my last two months which weepy but also good.

After lunch I drove us back from Providence and we called into a Mall and I did some shopping – taking advice re my new image. Got back at 7 to a message from Charlie re an event which started at 7 – so I just went – it was an amazing ‘event’ celebrating the 200th anniversary of the building of the African Meeting House of Boston – very though provoking – but in my current frame of mind – there is little that isn’t thought provoking – especially being here in America.

I am feeling very tired now and more than a bit emotionally drained after today – but also very positive about the exciting potential of the work stuff.

Today was probably the hardest day of this trip – probably because I am close to Brenda and she is feeling for me.