Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The day started badly – I felt terrible this morning – blamed Gilly and her excellent bottle of wine – but when I got into work Trish, Mary and Janine said they had also had real problems getting up this morning – I was very relieved –I thought I had depression but I think I just had jet lag (compounded by a slight hangover!)

Anyway continued to get back into the world of work – started looking at the WP team finances!

Met my oldest friend Tricia after work – we were neighbours as children - she was in Liverpool for a course – and we had a nice cup of coffee together – which was good – I only ever knew one Tricia for years – but now I have two Tricias in my team and another one in the Department.

Have just emailed good friends in the US and am delighted that Renata is coming to Liverpool early February.

Also date set with the Officer re the ‘Ashes’ – the time is now right.

But of a jumble this blogg – but that’s probably because that’s how I feel!