Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A very early start this morning – didn’t sleep well at all.

Yesterday was really good – started with a snow storm – but the day got beautifully sunny as it went along.


We did our stuff at one of the Foundations and I think we made an impression – I was very proud of my team. We then went to UMass and I met my dear friend Joan whilst the others met staff and students. Dinner with Joan and Charlie – was lovely and then back to the hotel – I was so tired that I went to sleep too early. The others were waiting for Serena to arrive from UConn.

I have a growing feeling that this trip is important to me on several levels – and it is making me increasingly aware that I am now in a very different position to when I was in New York in mid September. With Chris no longer a physical part of my life – I am now facing a completely different set of choices for my future.

I know I must take my time and not make any hasty decisions. However I am aware that even without making decisions – I am starting to look at things quite differently – and I think in order to rebuild my life I do have to look at things differently.

Today we taking professor Fluffy into a school – Janine and Trish are nervous but I am looking forward to it.