Sunday, December 03, 2006

It’s 7 o’clock Sunday morning Boston. We arrived early afternoon yesterday and had a nice wander around Boston getting increasingly tired/spaced out as the day went on and on and on…

I finally gave up at 9.30 and went to sleep in the wonderful bed – it has buttons to press to make it softer or harder – great fun! Woke up early and went for a swim in the hotel pool – that was really good as it’s Sunday and I usually have a run so I did some made up water aerobics for half an hour as I had the pool entirely to myself - but it was 6 o'clock!

I then spent another half an hour trying to remember my login for the blogg – I was so pleased when I got it right - as writing this blogg is important to me - at the moment it feels like me ringing up Chris and telling him about my day. Pause for little weep and cup of tea!

I brought several herb teabags with me which are nice when your body’s confused by time changes. Here is picture of Boston this morning.

Mary, Trish and Janine are going to a shopping outlet today – I am meeting Ingvild who is coming over from New York where she is working for a year. We will also meet up with Charlie so I am looking forward to my day with these two special people.