Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Working - well getting there

Well – I’m proud of myself – have just got back from London – there and back in a day – my usual routine. Glad Mary came with me – and it has been a very long day – had a weep in the car coming back from the station but that’s OK – met quite a few people I’ve known for a long time – most knew but two didn’t – even told a man from Microsoft about how great my blogg has been and why – so that’s not bad! Spoke at the conference – but anyone who knows me would have been concerned if I didn’t – not certain if it made a lot of sense but think I got my point over – but there again do you ever know what people think! Had some good work thoughts re the future - so that’s all positive and as I said at the beginning of this blogg – I am proud of myself!