Friday, November 24, 2006

IPWD – dark, cold and lonely – it’s funny but the more I have gone back into the real world the lonelier I seem to feel. That’s not to say I am not surrounded by the most wonderful, friends, family and colleagues all of whom are there for me all the time – popping in and checking up on me!

I suppose this is just another big step for me the recognition that I have lost Chris’s presence in my life – and that does feel very lonely.

On the other hand – and this blogg is part of me forcing myself to look at the ‘other hand’ I have a great family, fantastic friends, wonderful colleagues and a job I love. So I shall drink this tea – in the new big mug of flags, have a bowl of porridge – one the few things I seem able to cook at the moment! - and go to work to finish completely annihilating my office – and also have lunch with some of the Aimhigher Co-coordinators and discuss year 12s – and then go to Lark Lane with Gilly – so my life might be a bit lonely but it is full - and Renata has just started Skyping from Croatia – the whole of their education system is on strike from primary to HE!