Tuesday, November 14, 2006



We also went on a remarkably unforgettable walk. Gilly’s Brother-in-law Stevie, had lend us a book of walks - so confidently ignoring the danger sign – this walk was a proper walk – it was in Stevie’s book so would be fine! We sprackled, clambered and scared ourselves getting covered in mud - whilst beneath us seals cavorted and there no sight or sound of anyone - Amazing!

Last night I met a woman in a pub who has had such a hard life and we talked. Then I awoke in the night and thought about ‘Capacity’ – I talk about this a lot at work and feel now that what this trip has done has enabled me to understand that I have a lot of ‘Capacity’ – probably more than average - I think this is due to my being lucky with my family, husband and circumstances.

I then went back to sleep and woke to discover that I had slept between six and seven on a Tuesday morning – so the trip was a success! Back to work a week tomorrow!