Wednesday, November 08, 2006

late night weepy thoughts

I was just going to bed after Jim came back from watching football at Milo’s – and I was thinking about Jim – he is only 16 – which is really very young – and he has coped superbly – but I was suddenly aware of the pressure this must be putting on him – there is Jim and me in the house – we are having to do every thing as just us two - cooking, washing, getting sorted for next week type stuff. I am finding it all very emotional and he must just want to get on with it – to move on to tomorrow – cope at school – do what 16 year olds do. This is a very weepy blogg – probably because it’s about Jim – and in some ways this is good - as it is me thinking more about his perspective than my own.

Anyway I am glad we are all going away tomorrow – Jim to Alex’s – me and Gilly somewhere – even though I can see my life beyond this time – it is also very hard.