Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday night – on my own – Jim at his mates – hard but OK. Watched some telly - talked at length to my sister Ann – good conversation - and sent some emails to cousins etc – I am increasingly recognising that I am in transition – not certain what is on the other side but know I’m on my way there – Deirdre might have some insight for future Friday nights!

Today - Jim and I took 200+ psychology books round to the Oxfam shop – this is a lot of books - filled the car and they had cleared some shelves for them – apparently psychology books always sell well!

The books were hard – the hardest bits was the bookmarks – Chris had marked almost all books with scrubby bits of bookmarks – they varied from photographs to wage slips to letters from distant cousins to score cards for crib – guess the initials! So in order to pass the books on I had to look at them all – Chris really was remarkable – if his book marks were anything to go by!