Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcoming in the New Year.

Aziz, Jamal and I welcomed in the New Year together by having a lego fest and watching at least two Lord of the Ring Films – I will see if we have the stamina for the third! Have come into the back room to write a blogg as it is a big battle and they are not my favourite bit of any film.

We toasted Aziz being 13 in 2007, them moving to a new house and our planned holiday in Scotland – 3 good toasts.

Kipper was well doped though still had a shaking fit at midnight with the fireworks but is struggling not to sleep with the coal fire, herbal sleeping pills and a long walk on Formby beach combo!

I now start a new year without Chris – something I could not have foreseen last year. Feel a bit weepy now but will wait till the fighting finishes and then with a big breath return to the lovely company of the two young men in the front room and appreciate how lucky I am.