Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sorting out Sundays!

Have had a weekend of sorting out holidays and meeting with sisters, cousins and the sister’s sisterhood!

And today was a good Sunday – started with a run IPWD – had a weep as I ran – which was good – people think I’m just running into the wind! - at the end I met neighbour Mike and had a good chat with him – told him about the running weep – and it made me think that I am probably a bit too focused on myself at the moment – which was a good set of thoughts.

Then went for another walk at Hale – walked some of the Mersey Way with Aziz, Jamal and Gilly – we talked about how their Dad Heff had been part of the team which made that walk – which was special.

Then back home and Gilly and I sorted out a roast dinner and watch half the Johnny Cash DVD before and half after. So all in all a good Sunday.

Feeling a bit stiff tonight – as is Kipper – which is not surprising as we have had quite an energetic day!