Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good Days and Bad Days

Many people have said to me that I will have Good Days and Bad Days and it’s true. On the outside I think I’m doing OK but on the inside I am finding this week so hard. Don’t know why – just getting on with my life, my job, my family and my friends. But this week is just hard.

Apparently this is the most depressing week in the year – so that might have something to do with it – or it could be because it’s my birthday on Friday or it could be just be a Bad Day in a Bad Week – and like all the people say – that’s what it’s like!

Anyway – I am writing this blogg at work – which is a first – just struggling to focus on the job in hand. Think I’ll have a cup of tea and maybe play with my new phone for a bit – and maybe after these displacement activities - I’ll feel more like concentrating.

Hope so!