Sunday, May 10, 2015

Melbourne again!


Dear Mum

How are you - well I hope?

I’m now back in Melbourne , we flew in from Christchurch on Monday evening after a really lovely week exploring the South Island of New Zealand.

The landscape in New Zealand was truly spectacular with amazing mountains, lakes and the sea. We spend a very lovely week driving around in the camper van just taking it all in!

We spent one night with my friend Paul and Sue’s son Sean and his girlfriend Claire , they are a lovely young couple who are travelling at the moment and currently living and working in Dunedin. They made us very welcome by cooking us beautiful food and then taking us to their favourite spots - it was a very happy time.

They are currently living in a beautiful little house which overlooks the ocean and it has a really sweet garden which has lots of ornaments - I saw these two little owls and thought of you!

I heard from Jenny that Ann had been ill and she also thought she might have caught the bug herself - I do hope they are both better now and that no-one else caught it.

I hear from my boys quite regularly and Jim has been over in Paris meeting his little niece for the first time. Sadly Rachel couldn’t go to as she is still having problems with her visa. Here’s a lovely picture of them!

Hope all going well with you my lovely Mum, lots and lots of love

Tricia xxxxxxxxxx