Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Leaving Melbourne


Dear Mum

I hope your cough is getting better and that you do not have too bad a cold. Jenny told me that you had caught a cold and that a lot of people have had it in Cheshire - that seems strange for May - you’d think the cold season would be over.

Anyway my lovely mum I do hope you shift it as soon as possible - eats lots of fruit and drink extra orange juice - vitamin c is always good for a cold.

I am still at Kerry’s house but go to the airport this evening to start my journey to India. Kerry, Stephanie and I have just been out for a Chinese lunch - which was delicious but I think we all felt a bit sad. So I will say good bye to one dear set of friends but look forward to seeing you by the end of the month!

Alex is in Spain at the moment they have taken little Alba to meet her Spanish family. From the photos she looks like she has put a lot of weight on and is flourishing!

It is lovely to think that we will all be going away together in July and Alba can then meet her British family!

Here are some photos of our holiday house this summer in Anglesea to cheer you up we are going Friday 17th July, I am sure it is in your diary!

Look after yourself my lovely Mum and I do hope you feel better soon - lots and lots and lots of love
Tricia xxxxx