Sunday, January 29, 2012

holding the space - buffffff....

Productive days - now gone..... leaving me knowing that  I have so much to process from them..... I have literally not stopped for 10 days - since the Thursday before last when I picked Rene up - til tonight when I dropped Steph off at the airport... wonderful, beautiful times, special, rich and so, so, so full .... hard work though - with all sorts of things happening to, with and around me...... and tonight I am finally letting myself be tired...... and I am ....  haven't been able to do so up to now because I couldn't!

I have been thinking about what I have done - and it sounds a bit weird - but I have been 'holding the space' ... not leading or coordinating but 'enabling' not quite the right word - but 'holding the space' for 50 people to come together - to see, hear and feel..... to reflect... to be open...... and to create...... we worked together to pull all this energy into something....  to glimpse a sense in the day to day - of how we can change the future .... 

Where I am now - is that I can see that what we did - we pulled our creative energy together - and we fused it into an 'arrow of intention'.... I love it - when we see - individually and collectively - when we see - we can shape the power of our shared co-creativity - we catch flashes of our ability to change the world through our recognition that we can!

Love it - need to process it - glowing with recognition that I am just so blessed and wonderfully deliciously tired - but am also not tired - actually feel really, really electrified.... buzzing..... joyous.... wow how happy am I - I AM xxxxxxxx