Tuesday, January 24, 2012

gearing myself up......

.... for a very, very busy week.... in fact it has already started as was in London yesterday with some kids, making a video and having a lot of fun, and Rene has been here since last Thursday.... birthday celebrations which were lovely - day in Chester with Margaret and Rene - visiting my Mum and Jenny - lovely days....

... and now the SiS Catalyst family are coming from around the world for 3/5 days.. wonderful and I must become very focused..... spent time this morning mediating on getting rid of any negative energies that had become attached to me - so feeling very peaceful  - computer putting this to the test by closing down on me all the time - think it may have a virus - technological negative energy!

But I know I need to be really focused and to do what I do - never certain what exactly this is - but know it when I am there....... it's like my whole being focuses - I come from a very, very high place - feels like I'm up above the world........ and then I focus.......  it's like all my attention swoops down on something really, really tiny but totally clear - like looking in a microscope and pulling it into focus - but from the stars!!! Then I am deliciously clear - at least in my mind - don't know if everyone always comes with me - but sometimes they do - and I can feel it and they can too - that's just so beautiful.......

So a busy bonkers week - of swooping from the stars and focusing - now to wake up Rene, pick up Steph from the airport... it's begun like all things with small things - the important things in life.