Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quietness

Tonight is quiet - I'm in the flat - in silence - just having had my tea. This evening I was working with a group of kids that I am going to London with on Monday - we worked with Raul via Skype in Brazil - it worked but not sure how! Then food shopping - so it was late when I got in. I am writing this with a very strong feeling of the lull before the storm - as the next week or so will just be sooooooo busy - but a wonderful feeling of anticipation and excitement. I have also such a lot of things to do..... but that's good and I am so fortunate to be able to do what I do - whatever that may be!!!!

Rene is due tomorrow morning - just heard from her - on a plane in Seattle in a blizzard being de-iced before taking off for Amsterdam - technology takes my breath away..... Then SiS Catalyst family and friends will appear over the next few days - probably over 40 by this time next week - numbers vary as have had a flurry of emails today from people who didn't let us know they were coming - lots and lots of things to do... but also a beautiful feeling of a natural unfurling of what is meant to be... my life is truly delicious - not sure what I do - but I just do what 'feels' good and then go with the flow! Bonkers but beautiful!!!

Then tomorrow is my birthday - which is delightfully uneventful and unspecial - to be treasured for that - birthdays can be quite hard - I am however going out for dinner tomorrow night with a remarkably large number of wonderful people - wow I truly am extraordinarily blessed and very grateful for all the amazing people in my life xxxxx