Thursday, January 12, 2012

so excited..............

.......it's a new year and so many things are starting to happen - I am just so excited!!!!

Not always able to focus on everything though - do feel like my ability to focus is like a great big on/off switch - I'm either completely focused and give that 'thing' whatever it is - my complete attention - or have this kind of 'can't be bothered' sort of feeling.

I am thinking a lot about what makes me happy - and I suppose this is linked to the focusing thing - if it makes me happy I focus on it - give it my full attention - if it doesn't - I can't be bothered! Must make working with me a bit difficult! I hope not but I think I must be a bit unpredictable - but happy!!!

I heard  from someone the other day who said it was a good idea to start every day thinking about three things that will make you happy that day - and to ensure that you do them, then to increase the number of things!!!!

I am at the moment just joyously happy - having booked my trip to Brazil and Columbia - meeting and staying with wonderful friends AND I'm going to be IN the carnival parade in sao Paolo - how absolutely mind blowingly cool is that!!!!! I have no idea how I have ended up having such a magic  life - I suppose focusing on what makes me happy is a good start and I also feel so incredibly appreciative and grateful and very, very blessed - wow wow wow wonderful!!!!!!!!!