Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012.......

....... has started - feels like I've just turned round and I'm in 3 days into the year already - weird!!!!

Had a beautiful New Year - very quiet, very personal with Fiona, Ian, Becki and the lively little Aidan but very, very lovely.... it is so good to be close to family - feel that I am increasingly enjoying just being close to friends/family - and I do feel that all the people that I connect with regularly with - are just that friends and/or family - both - neither one nor the other - just close to me - and how special is that!

Blogged about this feeling before - and it is a very strong and growing feeling - a lovely warmth of connectivity....

So 2012 has started - I'm home - got back late afternoon and am having one of my - 'strangely restless' evenings - I usually get them when I'm going away - maybe I'm getting this one cos I'm actually at home! Probably because am going back to work tomorrow and know I need to prioritise what I need to do - where I need to focus my energy.....

I think that has what's been really lovely over the last couple of weeks - I have not been consciously thinking of work - just being with and enjoying friends/family - focusing and enjoying the reality of being together - I don't think I've talked about work for 2 weeks - how wonderful is that? - but at the same time I know that I have been thinking about it - not consciously but deliciously deeply - just hope that when  I go into tomorrow - it all seems beautifully clear!!!!!