Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday night

And I should have gone out tonight but the cold has caught up with me – so Kip and I are home together listening to Question Time on Radio 4 - feel I would have preferred to be out!

Am having trouble differentiating between being down with my cold or just being down – so I expect it’s a mixture of both things. I also think that my ‘downs’ will be greater at the moment - I’m usually a very positive person and just wish I could find my positiveness - I also think I need to count my blessings and appreciate what I have got – that usually works.

So being positive - it’s Friday night – I’m going walking with my sisters tomorrow with Rob and lunch at Jenny’s – not certain about Sunday – but there’s lots of things I could do. It’s not really working so I think I will put on my electric blanket and just have another early night and see if I can shake my cold off!