Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Melbourne



Dear Mum


Well I am now in Australia!

The flight was long but again I got a seat with very good legroom at the front and nobody next to me so I had space. I knitted , listened to an audiobook of Little Dorrit and dozed off and on.

My friend Kerry met me at the airport and I’m now staying in her house, which is lovely. The time difference is extraordinary as I am writing this about 1 o’clock in the morning and it is only 2 o’clock in the afternoon for you. - I am actually in tomorrow!!

Not certain how the jetlag will affect me, I’m hoping to get some sleep tonight and have just had a beautiful deep warm bath so am feeling quite sleepy now.

I will send this letter by Claire again, thank you Claire, the Internet is magic!!!

I will write some more shortly. With very much love


Tricia xxxxxxxxxx