Sunday, March 25, 2012

Connecting with people....

.... happens beautifully - and I am increasingly seeing that they all come with a purpose - which is much bigger than me or my individual need to connect with another person...... a lot here to unravel!

Jackie Coleman said to me several years ago - Everyone is in your life for a 'Reason' and a 'Season.' I liked this then and still like it now...  I believe that everyone is in my life for a purpose (for me to learn) and they are in my life for a period of time - be that short or long. Their leaving sometimes being where the big learning occurs - like Chris's sudden death.

So I am increasingly living my life on the basis that everyone around me - close and far - are in my life for a reason (for me to learn from). This means that I welcome everyone into my life - and those who know me - see the smile! It doesn't matter if they are in my life for a moment or a lifetime - they are in my life and we are connected. I think have been doing this for quite a while - but not really recognising what I was doing. It does mean that I go very deep, very quickly with anyone who responds and is open to the connection........

I was thinking about how these connections just happen - with a lot of extraordinary circumstances - when the phone rang - and I had a wonderful conversation with one of my 'daughters' about consciously connecting. We also talked about breathing - and how inspiration (breathing in ) is 50% of breathing - but that it is hard to recognise the process of 'inspiration' - especially within ourselves.

Then I came back to the computer and stumbled on Youtube - to hear a piece all about soul connections - which just made so much sense to me...... Love it - so I am increasingly clear that the connections I make - the deep and profound - the very quick/spontaneous - are soul connections... wow love, love, love it - and it makes beautiful sense to me!!!!!