Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Turning around and off again!

Feeling a bit rushed - haven't really found my feet and I'm off again tomorrow  - but it's OK - felt quite wobbly yesterday but tonight feel good - though I know I'm still a bit jet lagged from Colombia as I feel wide awake now at 11 - but know I will struggle at 6 tomorrow morning!

The important things are good - my Mum, and my boys - Jim and I had a truly delicious tea tonight - we decided it was the best meal I had cooked for a long time - pretty cool hey! And I talked to both Rob and Alex - and have touched base with others close to my heart - so good.... But I also recognise that it will take a while to come down to earth after the last three weeks  - but as I'm off again tomorrow I know I'm not giving my self much time to process one set of feelings, thoughts and emotions before setting off in a completely different direction.

So that's a clear thought - and writing that has made me know that I need to consciously stop - when I can  - in the next few days - and  take the moment to clear all the busyness and just be me.

OK I can do that!

I love my blogg because it helps me think clearly! I can meditate most anywhere - and that's what I must make time to do - just go to my heart space and take the time to just be..... nothing else - just be me - here and now - and you can do that anywhere!

Buffff!!!!! Isn't being just beautiful...................