Saturday, March 17, 2012

in bed drinking tea.....

....decided I was dehydrated so have been drinking pots of herbal tea... I am home, it's Saturday morning and I'm just slobbing in bed - and it feels great!!!!

Last week was hard - I have accepted that and am glad of it - there were lots of reasons and I did struggle to stay happy - I also saw clearly the consequences of not being happy  - dark clouds of despair negative and heavy - building up around me.....  and it was really good to see them - to recognise them - and then to have the strength to look directly at them and to blow them away.

Which was what I did.... and it was amazing - it was like the world lifted and the sun shone just for me, and my heart space became open and I remembered how beautiful it is to be happy!

So today I am going to see my Mum - we will go and buy teabags for Robbie - tonight I'm going out with Margaret to meet Hector and tomorrow I go to Croatia.... and I am happy again!

It was good to see the dark clouds though, and what was really, really good was to recognise that I was building them up - by letting negativity get through to me - once I realised that I was doing that - getting rid of them was easy.

I still don't know what I want to happen in my future but that's OK - that's part of the lesson of acceptance - not knowing is fantastic - just being is perfection - and smiling is contagious!