Sunday, February 26, 2012

.....still pinching myself!

I did actually pinch myself yesterday as I couldn't really believe where I was and what I was doing! Being away from home always means you reflect more - but I live in astonishment at where I am and what I'm doing - but to be in Columbia, speaking in Spanish - to 400 people in a huge auditorium at a conference which was arranged just for me - was amazing. But the wierd and wonderful thing is - that I am just so at home here!

Tonight I'm at Ana's and Pablo's - we're all pretty tired after the last couple of very hectic days - Ana has gone to bed with the beatifically content baby Fidel and the mariposa hermosa (beautiful butterfly) Simona. Pablo has to finish off a video for Monday - so I am just relaxing and reflecting on the last couple of wonderful days. I am also very excited about the next week of my holiday - which starts tomorrow..... how did all this happen??? No idea - but it's wonderful and I'm revelling in every treasured second of it - with a heart just full of gratitude and love.