Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wow moments!!!!!

I'm on my own in Raul's flat in Sao Paulo - he had to go to Brazilia - and I leave for Medellin tomorrow morning - so I'm sat in the front room watching as a storm cloud full of rain rolls in - the flat is on the top of a hill and on the ninth floor - so you see over a part of the city - it is a very big city - so only a part! And I have just watched the rain coming - rolling over the high rise blocks of flats like a grey blanket of mistiness with lots of wild wind banging noises - and now it is really starting to rain - like a huge breath being exhaled - a magical soft noise - the soft sound of the grey blanket! As the windows are always open the freshness of the rain is all around me. So a beautiful Wow moment - life is sooooo amazing!!!!!!