Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting ready to go to Brazil....

Joyously excited about going to Brazil and Colombia - on holiday - though with some work in there - but with my life and job it isn't possible to separate the two! Have spend all weekend cleaning my flat and doing a Prezi presentation in Spanish - and having Gilly and Jim for tea tonight and sorting out my summer clothes - and getting excited!!!!

Spoke just now to someone about the feeling of change and movement in my life - which I also think is happening in all our lives - I also talked about having a very strong feeling of moving on -  and of certainty. It's a bit weird really as I have this huge feeling of certainty - a profound sense of knowing that I am doing what I should be doing - using the happiness litmus test as I go along - but also a beautifully strong feeling of not actually having a clue of what I'm doing or where I am going - delicious!!!

I think I am increasingly childlike in this - several people have called me childlike recently - childlike - not childish. I read the other day: 'In general, Children see the World through Eyes of Courage, Adventure, Fun, Wonder, Fascination, Love, Compassion and Fantasy.' If that what  being childlike means then I am all for it!!

So on Wednesday I'm off on an adventure - how very exciting is that!!!!!