Monday, May 12, 2008

Lovely weekend

Peri’s choir was in London so had the boys from Friday evening – made pizza’s for the first time since Chris died – as I’ve started making bread again – occasionally – the pizzas were really good - we then played cards – and Alex appeared later on, Jimmy was out at another 18th Birthday party.

Walked with my sisters and the boys on Saturday , whilst Alex did Maths and Physics with Jimmy. Later booked flights for Fiona, Rob, Becki and I to meet on Mali Losinj for a week, hopefully overlapping with Franja and her son and then Renata. Croatian islands and Pizza - a Chris weekend but without Chris - I talked to Jenny on Saturday and then Ruth and Peri on Sunday about how other people fill the gaps in your life. And yesterday we went to Gilly’s 50th Birthday dinner, which was really lovely, I made a speech. Back to work now…