Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bloggs and Facebook and an insomniac dog!

Well have now joined Facebook and have 4 friends! Have been thinking about the differences between blogging and face-booking - not sure yet - but will work it out - the big thing must be the reciprocity - I feel the blogg is very one way - well from my point of view - anyway - I think I will probably be more 'honest' on the blogg and I look foreward to seeing what other people are up to.

Tried to switch off over the weekend - as was very pressurised last week - and in danger of losing the plot at times. Have realised one big problem - I'm not sleeping - well I'm waking when it gets light - and today have worked out why - Kipper is waking at dawn and barking and barking! Sounds stupid that I hadn't realised but 4.15 is no-ones best time. I've been aware I'm awake ridiculously early - and then not going back to sleep -but I hadn't linked it to the dog barking. Though I should - as it's a bit obvious! The clocks went foreword and then I was in France etc and I just thought I wasn't sleeping and not being get back to sleep - that probably isn't just the dog - that's the stress of the last couple of weeks.

Anyway - Jim and I have discussed it and we are going to try various options - one a night - very scientific - tonight we will leave the radio on - to see if that helps. It's just after 9 and I've been awake for 17 hours and it really is too early to go to bed - though I'm very tempted.