Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bank Holiday and feeling weary

It’s very early and I have been up several times as the dog started and then the fuse box tripped – and set the alarm off twice - no idea why! Feeling pretty exhausted at the moment anyway – not sure if I’m down or just tired or maybe a bit of both. I should have been walking with my sisters this week but I had to cancel because of the opening of the building – it would be really nice to be walking and talking for a week – so perhaps that’s why I feel a bit low.

Had the boys last night – and I made bread and mini pizzas and we watched the Eurovision Song Contest – I fell asleep on the sofa before all the votes were all finally in!

Started to clean out the backroom yesterday and inevitably found Chris stuff – don’t know if I should do any more of that this weekend. Yes – I have decided I am a bit down at the moment – that’s good now I recognise it – I can start to pull myself out of it. Maybe the Bank Holiday has just given me an extra day and therefore the time to be down though I'm cross with myself for 'wasting it' - it's catch 22 because I feel weary and therefore can't be bothered to do anything.

I think the tiredness is a big issues for me at the moment. So maybe I should do nothing this weekend - but I've never been very good at that!