Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday and not in work

In fact not even out of bed! I like the Wireless thing (technical term) we bought – it means I can use the laptop around the house including listening to the latest episode of the Archers in bed – or in this case emailing Debbie at work about some meetings.

But I have enjoyed tea and toast in bed – listening to Hannah’s CD – and upsetting the dog who thinks that his walk is very late today – which it is!

Feel a bit guilty as everyone is completely knackered at work with the remorseless regime of non stop summer schools and the final visit days – end of year finances and the mayhem which is always June and July in my world. Don’t see why I should feel more tired than the others but suppose that’s just me arguing with myself rather than accepting that I need to take the time off – I am coping but if I wasn’t doing four days then maybe I wouldn’t be.

So Friday – I will sort out some house stuff – new downstairs toilet not working – fix the towel rail in upstairs toilet – go shopping with Jim – absolutely no food in the house – sort out the dog’s kennels for when we are in America – better get up – can hear him barking downstairs – telling me he wants his walk!