Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back home and OK

Back at home, back at work and feeling OK. Went dancing last night - which I do love and am increasingly feeling part of the group - talking more - finding myself with a completely new set of people/friends.

Talked tonight with old friends - felt like writing my blogg - my Chris conversation substitute.

Have had a lot of flash backs recently to a year ago - next September - I suppose this is preparation for the one year milestone - two months to go yet for that. People refer a lot to the first year and I can see why - I am also now thinking that it doesn't all come right again after that first anniversary - which is a shame it would be good if one year made everything..... I was going to write back to normal but I suppose that what's this is all about - never going back - never having my normal life back again - but I now have to find my new normality.

Time for my pep talk - recognising all the wonderful people and things in my life - cherishing and enjoying them and just getting on with my life - and hey who wants normality anyway!