Tuesday, June 28, 2016

letters to my Mum June 28th 2016 to ......


It turned out that the computer at the residential home had not been working and that my Mum had not received all my letters - which she had interpreted that I wan't talking to her. She sounds even more confused and getting mentally frailer. My sister Ann sent a video of my Mum taken at Shakerley Mere yesterday - when I went online this morning I was sent a Facebook Memory which was of me and my Mum walking around Shakerley Mere a year ago today! There are no such things as coincidences.



Another happy and hopefully reassuring letter!


This letter was written in response to messages that I was getting that Mum somehow thought I was unhappy - not quite sure why - but probably linked to me travelling and her maybe seeing something on the news. Though it is a truthful letter - as I am happy in Croatia!