Monday, June 27, 2016

Processing.........

I am at home in Croatia and there is a massive thunderstorm going on - dark clouds and lots of rain, rumbling thunder and flashes of lightning. The air is heavy and oppressive  and it seems to fit my mood - which is uncertain and restless. There were many aspects of the last week which were difficult, taking three days to get to Israel was not what I had planned! Equally I had expected the energy to be polarised and it was. Yesterday I was very emotional and  I reached out to friend who relayed some wise words that she had been told when travelling in Israel. These were - to relate to what I observed and felt, whilst at the same time practicing "being a witness" without letting the energy confuse my system.

I found real comfort in two aspects of this, firstly that I was able to reach out to somebody who understood completely where I was, what a blessing - and secondly to practice being a witness, to be able to have compassion without losing the ability to function - this really resonated and helped me a lot with what I was processing.

I love my life and I particularly love how the right people are always there for me -  they just appear. It is quite extraordinary how I can apparently be on my own, alone - but almost instantly - when needed the perfect person, teacher, friend, soul just appears.


Last night I saw this picture  of a lonely angel in the extraordinary  old town of Sassi, Matera  in Italy, on a friend's Facebook page, and I just loved her serene sadness. It made me think that we are all lonely angels living this life time on our own. However at the same time we are connected to so many others -  as and when we need them. It epitomised the juxtaposition between the lonely angel and my feeling of being able to reach out to find the perfect person there just waiting for me!

Other things happened last night which I also know will lead to many other things. The period of my life with the mantra of taking my time has now almost gone. I am doing things differently, and yes probably more slowly -  however the ideas and realisations are very rapid and I have to catch them and quickly make choices in order to manifest them.

So with lightening flashing and the thunder rumbling I will continue to do whatever it is I do and feel huge gratitude for just being alive........