Thursday, December 06, 2012

feeling expectant.......

Early morning tomorrow I will be on way to Belgium again - for the last weekend of my course.

Have felt very 'strange' all week - not certain why - and I don't know if it is physical, mental, emotional or  spiritual - but I suppose it is a mixture   - the physical has involved me being tired - not unexpected after last week - but I have also had this sort of physical expectancy feeling - a sort of undetermined excitement - with the heart racing etc - not certain why - but a real feeling of restlessness.

The mental has involved a lot of processing of last week - ideas still buzzing around - great thinking - but again 'expectant' rather than concretely identified - but really feeling that I am so close to a big bang in my thinking - buzzing rather than landing! Wrote stuff today which was a really good step,

Emotionally feel pretty cool at that the moment!

I know the spiritual aspect of my life is beautifully enriched by the Sound Healing course and I think much of my expectancy is a feeling of excitement of where I will go during the next few days. Funnily I also feel this physically - tonight my hands and feet are just burning up.

Bufff - consciousness - mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually - the keys lie in our heart - time to reconnect them!!! Anything is becoming possible - way to go!