Friday, December 14, 2012

back home and changed....



I wrote the title of this blog a couple of days ago but never wrote anything after that - I think I probably fell asleep!   I got back Monday evening and it is now Friday, the days just go by so quickly and I have been very tired!

It’s been a strange week and yes I do feel changed after the last weekend of my course.  I have become more public about being a Sound Healer, telling some people at work, doing a treatment with my mother – that was lovely, she became very blissful. I have noticed that people are becoming more open to discuss consciousness, energy, spirituality – or maybe it is just me and my journey.  I don’t think so though - as when I have talked about it with others - they too have said that people are becoming more open with them as well.  I am being more open about the spiritual side of my life, to my family and friends and now some colleagues!

I am excited about doing sound healing treatments for individuals and sound journeys for groups, I just love it, but it’s also something that I am actually very good at - as it is something that enables my natural gifts to come out.  This sounds a strange thing to write and I don’t mean it arrogantly - it is just that the sound healing is my vehicle, it is the way for me to do what I am very good at. It was certainly something that I hadn’t planned, and actually could not have foreseen occurring. I have never thought that healing was my gift, and I never thought that sound and my voice would be something I would use as a practice/type of work.

I have been thinking about my future and I can see that this part of my life will run parallel with the other part of my life for a while, and then I can see the two joining in some way.  Not quite certain how this will happen or even when it will happen but it just feels very right to me that it will happen.

I was talking to someone last night on Skype, and we haven’t seen each other for a while although we have talked on the phone and she commented that I looked different.  I think I might look a bit different, and I certainly feel a bit different, in some ways more self assured, more at peace.

Exciting things are happening in my life, and I am being open to them when they occur which is such good fun.  Living without fear is really the most important thing to do, being fearless – love it!

Go away again on Sunday to meet my boys -  Alex, Lara and Jimmy in Budapest – and then we will all drive to Varazdin to stay with Robbie.  It feels like the family home has now moved to Croatia – how exciting is that. Cheltenham Avenue is having solar panels put on the roof this week - it just seemed the right thing to do and I’m glad that I’ve done it, although it did end up to be a very complicated process. So the family home has moved to Croatia although it temporarily abides in Travellers Court – we come back on the 22nd and then my mum will join us for Christmas.  It will be a bit of a squash - six of us in that tiny flat – but it will be cosy - I am looking forward to it.

So the end of 2012 is approaching, changes are occurring across the globe.  I am ready for 2013, a different person to the one that started 2012 – a Sound Healer – how did that happen!!! I feel very blessed and I feel very happy and I know the two are totally connected.