Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wildness and wonderfulness!!

I have no idea why I called the blogg this - just opened the page and it's what I wrote - love it! Now I have to see what the wildness and wonderfulness means!

Have actually had a very quiet evening - I worked late - lots to do at the moment - but I am also so happy to be really beautifully clear - just getting on with it- which after the last few months - feels really focused and good.... Then I went to Liverpool1 to buy my Mum's birthday present for Jim - as we go over to see her on Saturday - and then he's away - and there is absolutely no way my Mum would have been able to buy an ' ipod world travel adaptor kit' on her own!

Then tonight I have been sorting out music on my phone - as it had got a bit muddled - and I like to play music in the car and at work via my phone (still sorting actually whilst blogging) - I love the music on my itunes - over 40 days - unbelievable but beautiful - and a real organic mixture of Chris, Jim, Rob - and my choices plus friends just lovely..... keep moving from this blogg - to save tracks - choosing ones that resonate with me.

Last weekend was lovely - Steph was over from Belfast and we had such a good time - and then on Sunday we cooked a birthday dinner for Jim - there was 8 of us - 4 young ones - 4 not quite so young - but together we ate special food, talked and laughed a lot, drank wine/beer and were just joyous - how blessed am I to have such wonderfulness in my life!!!

OK - so that was the wonderfulness - what was the wildness? Well I think that must be........

......I meet and connect with people - and I know that I am very open to these connections - and when they happen I just go with them - and I go where ever they take me.......

I feel very right and beautifully blessed to do this - but I also know that some my friends worry for me! But I also know that fear petrifies - so to live without fear - which is what I do - is the only way!

Last night I was with one of my 'daughters' and we just went.......... some ways challenging each other - many ways supporting each other - but just seeing each other - and then just going to where that took us. We went back in our histories and also  to and fro in our futures - but we did it all by just being in our present!!!!!

But we also had a ball!! And ate fine steaks - that I cooked - and did the washing! I just love these beautiful connections - day to day - seemingly ordinary - but spirituality extraordinary.

Way to go....... Life is so beautiful.


.