Friday, May 04, 2012

Roller Coaster.........

.....what a week - a roller coaster and a half! Am at home tonight - last Friday I was in Bucharest - little sleep and travelling after an amazing week! Last weekend was a beautiful blurr of travel, family and friends (and little sleep!) This week has been truly hard - moved office, left my team, walked on and away - a huge mixture of emotions - I focused on the positive - and am proud of myself as I did well - worked hard and stayed focused - though have to say I also took time to grieve and to recognise the sadness - but I actually had very little time as I was just so busy and also Rob was here, overlapping with Jimmy and Rachel then Alex and Lara plus two young Croatian girls - out every night a flat full - 6 here last night - in a flat for one person - so pretty bonkers all round!!! Tomorrow we go camping - a Gilly first and linked to Alex and Lara going to a wedding in the lake district - really looking forward to it - though it will be very cold - but jus feel happy to be going close to the earth and it will be a full moon - perfect and so what I need....... So have felt bruised this week - like I've been in a washing machine - pretty mad - but tonight I feel good - clean and moving on - yes a little bit vulnerable - tired - but also very, very blessed and buffff - big time - CHANGE IS GREAT - but not easy - way to go!