Tuesday, January 19, 2010

buff - who wants birthdays!!!!!!

Can't say I like birthday's - the counting of every year you have completed - do I want to be this old - but how lucky am I to be this age - a huge historical mixture of emotions - yet this year the loveliness of friends and family has really sneaked up on me.

Specialness - and tonight I feel so special - touched by little things - but of course it is the little things that are so important!

A very busy - under-statement day - in an exhausting period of my life - getting up so early every day - and keeping going - got til tomorrow evening to finish this thing - letting it take over my life - but recognising that I will only be doing this for a couple more days - and like Rob said tonight over dinner - you knew this was going to be a rough few days - and I did and it is!!!

Lovely moments - felt them very strongly - thoughtful sisters, messages from around the world, flowers from Vienna, a wonderful conversation with my Mum and my Dad - as they remembered the day I was born - my father 'catching me in his hands' - feeling so loved - dinner tonight in Chili Banana with Rob, Jim and Gilly - lovely, easy, uncomplicated - how lucky is that!

So buffff birthdays I can cope with you - yes I am getting older - but how lucky am I to be alive - and so loved - just so amazingly lucky!!!