Sunday, February 01, 2009

Lovely weekend - lots of boys

Alex came home Friday night - I had been away with the team for a couple of days - I do work with a great bunch of people - and after my Spanish lesson I went to the pub with Rob then talked with Alex - he had come home to help Jimmy with his maths and physics. Perri was busy Saturday so the boys came round early and Rob, Aziz, Jamal and I sorted out old books, which was a job that needed to be done. Then last night I went out with the 'girls' leaving five boys in front of a coal fire - doing what boys do. Then today I went for a walk with Aziz and Jamal in the park leaving Jimmy wrestling with maths with his big brother!

So a really special weekend - I just love feeding boys and they do eat a lot! My three are now watching the football in the pub and Kipper and I are slobbing in front of the fire - life's good.