Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feeling happy....

Well there's heating now and one room well on the way to be decorated but looking back at last week it really was a bit of a blur - so busy at work - then I was in Germany for a couple of days at an excellent conference - writing my presentation at 6 in the morning on the Friday - and last night arrived at Manchester and going straight to Paul's party - getting home this afternoon - I have just enjoyed myself so much - which is fantastic!

I also feel really full of energy - which is quite extra-ordinary as I have had very little sleep for several days - I was absolutely buzzing at the party last night- but the party had a wonderful atmosphere - and I suppose I just fed into it and from it! Off for a Spanish lesson now - and can see myself improving which is great - though the more I know the more I recognise I don't know - but that's just so true of everything!