Sunday, February 22, 2009

Coming up for air.....

Well that what it feels like this weekend. Have done very little for two days - except some Spanish - which is fun. Kept on going all week - rarely been so busy - day and evening - with visitors - early mornings trying to keep up on things - just remembered I started the week in London!

One morning - in the park with the dog - I felt a really big missing Chris wave - might have been 'cos I was pushing myself - but might have just been because it was! I suddenly remembered the moment I came back from work and found him in the garden with Jim and knew that he was going to die. I was reflecting on how I knew from that second that he was going to die - and I also reflected on how I felt at peace with this - even whilst it was happening. I have always felt at peace with Chris's death but I still miss him daily.

Anyway - new life goes on - dancing party of Friday night - I didn't think I was going to make it - because I was so exhausted but I did - and danced without stopping for 4 glorious hours - I couldn't stop - or I would have fallen asleep - where I stood!

Should be a bit quieter this week - hope so.