Monday, December 08, 2008

Back home and feeling very peaceful

Wonderful feeling of peace and purpose. Finished off the whole process by dancing tonight. It was a Peer Group, full of energy and absolutely wonderful.

Will have to take time to think through all that I have experienced over the last few days. It all feels very good and right, it has also consolidated so much of my thoughts and feelings over the last few years.

I obviously thought and talked about Chris and that was also a wonderful thing to do. At one point I can recall talking about Chris moving from the 'dark' to the 'light' as apposed to how death is usually perceived as a movement from the 'light' to the 'dark' and that sums up the whole thing to me. I also talked about actually intuitively understanding this at the time - though this was the kind of insight that the actual process gave me - making sense of lots of things.

So a truly enlightening few days - and that was what it said on the tin!