Friday, December 12, 2008

Still living through last weekend

Been a very busy week - and have felt a bit detached/not really connected with everyday things this week. Just came back from London tonight and have worried a bit that my judgements have been a bit overt - saying what I really think rather than possibly moderating them. Just doing what I want do.

Have just gone with my feelings - very aware of last weekend and still just starting thinking things through. It's now quite late Friday night and my mind is still racing. Not unhappy - in fact very happy - but also very tired. Am now building up for Finland - been a bit worried all week about what is expected of me - but I will just have to get on and do it

I'm also only back for a couple of days then going with the boys to my parents then back on the day Franja and Jan arrive and then it's New Year and my party. That's worrying me a bit too - don't know if I've really invited all the people I want to invite. Haven't started doing any Christmas stuff either.

Well big breath - how lucky am I - time for my mantra - it is just so true!