Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home from Spain

….. and very content - which is a lovely state of mind. Got back yesterday and almost immediately went to Laurie’s 18th Birthday party – which was a really good do and an opportunity to meet many of my dear friends – I was pretty high after my week in Spain –and felt a very strong desire to keep on dancing – much to Jimmy’s relief I managed to contain myself!!

My dancing week was amazing – lots of new firsts and a real sense of doing things for myself by myself.

Will have to take several weeks – if not longer - to really think through everything but feel very, very lucky that I had the opportunity to do it.

It’s Sunday night and I have a very early start tomorrow – am also pretty knackered – but it’s a lovely feeling to be home – still feeling the warmth and challenge of last week – mummmm it’s a great feeling.

I put my photos of the week on an album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/triciajenkinsno1/CanLlapartJune2008

Now it's time for sleep……………….